Monday 19 January 2009

Welcome, one and all

Wondering where you are and how you got here? Well this is The Lichfield Blog - home to all that is Lichfield and plenty that is not.

Here you'll find a variety of news, features and opinion (plenty of that) on everything that's going on in the Cathedral city.

So why am I in a position to comment? Well I'm not, but I'm about the only person to have bothered to put together a platform on which to have their say. So imagine this as a virtual soapbox on which I'm standing.

I'm not a Lichfield lad, nor do I pretend to be. I have however had the fortune - or misfortune, depending on how you look at it - of living there for the past five or so years. In that time I've been intrigued by the mix of people and the strange village mentality of the city.

So take a look around, discuss, debate and submit if you feel the need. And if you don't like it, well that's for you to decide.

For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment